Behind on your data entry after an event?
Favorite database staff person out sick?
Looking to clean your data before a conversion?
Tired of Scheduling Volunteers to Manage your Database?
Consider Hiring a Temporary Database Coordinator!
Proficient in DonorPerfect and Raiser’s Edge, the Coordinator can:
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all aspects of database information
- Perform simple gift entry
- Create new database records and update existing records to track biographical data and engagement (e.g. event attendance, volunteering, and other contacts) by following written instructions
- Coordinate the receiving and processing of gifts into donor database, ensuring gifts are coded, entered, and reconciled in a timely and accurate fashion
- Complete and generate acknowledgement letters
- Perform simple data hygiene audits and cleanup, (e.g. identify constituents who are missing data in the Title field and fill it in; use built-in de-duplicating tools)
- Produce routine reports from the database (e.g. mailing lists, standard financial reports)
- Conduct basic prospect research (e.g. verifying screening results or rough capacity estimation)
- Understand and apply IRS standards for gift processing
Want to learn more? Contact Agnes Zach at WVDO: 503-274-1977 ext. 1 or